Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

I have hamstrings!

Yes, I do, and they have made themselves known!  :D  I'm actually feeling really great.  I had an awesome workout today with my trainer, Bruce.  I worked really hard.

We did a lot of running today.  I was about to give out at the end, so I was fighting myself and asking Bruce questions just so he would talk and take my mind off of it!  LOL!  He knew what I was doing and gave me a little lecture on proteins, fats, carbs, and etc.  I really can't say enough good things about Bruce.  I've worked with maybe 2-3 trainers over the years and none of them stuck.  But Bruce is really awesome - his style is right up my alley.  He pushes me, but doesn't yell at me, and it makes me want to do my best for him!  Love it!

I'm also adding another race to my roster: the Tijuana Flats Super You 5K!  Staci & Sarah are running it too, and we're probably going to create a team, if anyone wants to join us!  More info on that later.  I have to jump in the shower!  My assignment this weekend is to run a 5K on my own with no walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment